100% Natural Babe Wash Day Routine

1 year and 4 months post big chop

I have been 100% natural for a year and four month now but prior to my natural journey from childhood till teenage years my hair was straightened with chemical first accidentally then my mother continued straitening my hair in order to manage my hair texture.

In April of 2018, a few hour after I had straightened my hair I decided to cut my hair and transition to fully natural during my journey I embraced my natural hair and I loved it!!
(the day after I cut my hair)
The Beginning Of My Journey

 Through out the year and four months of my journey I have learnt tips and tricks on how to manage and improve the growth of my 4c hair.





Wash Day Routine!!!!!
(4c Natural Hair)

Comments

  1. OMG this is so amazing. I am so happy to watch your journey. It is definitely inspirational. Keep this up because nothing but great things will come from this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks am glad i'm inspiring through my posts!😊😊

      Delete
  2. Very informative video. Your hair is growing beautiful 😍 Can't wait for your next post. Keep up the good work Jim Jim.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss Thankss..Look out for my next post!😘😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who Are You Sis?

Up-cycling My Lime Green Mini Dress

Thrift Flip With Me