Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do




What are you passionate about?

What Is your end goal?


     Mine is to be happy! lol that's such a cliché… My actual goal is to follow my dreams by using my God given talent and to be happy while doing what I love.


Work Towards Your Dream...


2012
My dream was and will remain becoming a fashion designer and from an early age I researched on fashion designers and everything I did resembled exactly that; I could remember in high school I would sewing bows that matched my uniform and putting them on my shoes, on my school bag and in my hair and from then I exhibited my passion and began to express it even more when I helped my grandmother created matching outfits for me and my friends to go to a school’s party. From that time I placed the term “fashion designer” in the heads of mostly everyone at school and everyone that knew me. 



Invest In Your Dream...

My parents were super supportive and encouraged me to follow my dream even if I changed my mind from wanting to become a lawyer to now wanting to do fashion, they still pushed me towards what I loved and was truly passionate about.

A few years after I got my sewing machine and decided to do my very first collect in 2015 (because that’s what fashion designer do), soon after that I developed a brand name and started creating outfits for people for various occasions.Check Jhariia Dephinition on Facebook and jd_fashionislife on IG

Don't Give Up On Your Dream...

I continued working on my small fashion designing business from my workshop at home for another 3 years even after my tragic accident in 2016 where I nearly lost my life.
 ( My Testimony Of God's Love)


But through this all my goal and dream remained on fashion and I decided to live it out and further my education in fashion (the business side of fashion)

My story is still being written and I won’t give up on my dreams no matter the situation or circumstances because God has brought me this far and I BELIEVE that this is what I was born to do!!!




 What are your dreams?

What are you born to do?

Pray about it and let God lead you to start taking action towards your true calling...
And Follow Your Dreams!!!

~Truly Jimilia




Comments

  1. Well said, often people give up on their dreams halfway through because they don't get the right support. It's good that your friends and family support you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true! but even without their support you should go behind what you want and when they see your movements they will start supporting. The key is focus on what you want regardless who is supporting cause at the end of the day it is all you to YOU to make YOU happy!

      Delete
  2. Yep so true....i must say you are inspiring me to go for my goals as well. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who Are You Sis?

Up-cycling My Lime Green Mini Dress

Thrift Flip With Me